Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Sprint Strike

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sprint Strike

    Just read in the paper where Sprint is planning to strike in it's Bluff City center. Tried to get on over there a few years ago and I've never met a more arrogant bunch of @sses in my life. Woman who was doing an interview saw where I worked at Sykes and said "We have a few people who came here from Sykes....they're not doing too well. Guess people trained in that job just can't handle what we're doing here." I replied "Well, I'm sure the few people you have here from Sykes don't represent the majority from there who are able to learn and adapt to a new work environment." She looked at me like she could run right through me. I hope they strike that place till the walls fall down.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sprint Strike

    I got hired at the Sprint Center in Bristol back in 2000. They only paid $8 an hour there so I quit after a month. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Its good they have a UNION there! Sykes needs a UNION too! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sprint Strike

    I know you tried to bring the Union into Sykes didn't you, Union Man? Didn't some of John Sykes' thugs come to your house and threaten you with physical harm if you didn't cease and desist?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sprint Strike

    Damn Union Busters at Sykes! Don't mess with Big Todd! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sprint Strike

    Big Todd roughed up that one fellow that was passing out union flyers up there, didn't he?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sprint Strike

    I knew BIG TODD in HS, BIG TODD is a panzy. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •